SSD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHADOW SOLDIERS OF DARKNESS

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ringers???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-SoL-CL*PRIMUS

Ringers??? Empty
PostSubject: Ringers???   Ringers??? EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 11:40 am

okay there were 3 scrims
1st scrim we won because you guys complained about lag and
left
2nd you guys won farely
3rd you guys probably would have won but you guys left and never came back so clearly by any rules we win by forfeit, Iceman told me you had rugal ringing for you after I got back on to the computer

Only way to get this done farely is for the battle I asked for to get filled out. No ringers on either side as well and please dont come on here replying saying that you had to no ringers.

Colten please answer the battle request so this can be over with. Also would be nice to answer the FLS battle as well.....
Back to top Go down
Colten
Admin
Colten

Ringers??? Empty
PostSubject: wow   Ringers??? EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:52 pm

wow primus you guys never put the server back up and denied already told me tilx is ice man and me and rugal are enemy i hate that faget none of them were ringers and you guys had iceman and d-rose so we won by you guys stoping the server and puting it up as sol it didn't say sol vs ssd and more and the pass was different so there for we win by forfeit because 1 you used ringers 2 i herd you guys had a lag machine 3 were better then you 4 the only reason your not rocket is because iceman is your rocket and we are in the middle of the battle right now score is 1-1 we beat you 2-0 by forfeit
Back to top Go down
https://clanssd.forumotion.net

Ringers???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SSD :: RANDOM TALK-
Jump to: